- May be arranged for those too ill to attend the clinic.
After Hours and Weekends
- Phone: 13 74 25
After hours, weekend & public holiday home visits are provided by the Home Doctor Service. Calls to the Home Doctor Service can be made:
- MON | After 6:00pm
- TUE | After 6:00pm
- WED | After 6:00pm
- THRS | After 6:00pm
- FRI | After 6:00pm
- SAT | After 12:00pm
- SUN | All day.
- Public Holidays | All day.
Your doctor will advise on how to obtain your test results by either asking you to make a follow-up appointment or to phone the centre between 11:00am – 12:00 noon.
Are available but must be booked in advance.
For immunisation, screening tests & preventative health screens are available on request.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Your personal and health information is not released to another person without your consent. Information is collected on computer and file, which are securely maintained at all times. Only authorised staff have access to your health information. Due to confidentiality:
- We do not communicate with patients via email;
- When we need to leave a message on your phone, the only information given will be for you to contact us at Roslyn Medical Centre;
- We use encrypted email for downloading test results and letters from specialists.
We have a ‘No Smoking’ policy.
Any problems can be discussed in private with our staff or your doctor, or in writing, and placed in the suggestion box provided. We take your complaints seriously and will always try to resolve them. If we are unable to reach a satisfactory outcome, you may ring the Victorian Health Services Commissioner on 1800 136 066.
Any person with loud or aggressive behaviour, which causes physical or mental discomfort to our staff or patients will be asked to leave. The police will be called if they fail to do so.
- Are by appointment.
- Emergencies are given priority.
- Be prepared to answer a few questions to allow our receptionists to assess the urgency of your problem.
- Patients will be seen in order of their appointment time and not time of arrival.
- Please request a long appointment (30 minutes) if you have a number of issues or ask our receptionists’ advice regarding time required. This avoids unnecessary waiting for other patients.
- Are displayed in Waiting Room.
- Dr Notini and Dr Chang Bulk Bill Veteran Affairs Card Holders and children 15 years old and under.
- Allied Health visit fees will be explained at the time of making the appointment.
Prescriptions, Referrals & Medical Certificates
- An appointment is required.
- Reception staff will triage patient phone calls. If it is an urgent matter, the call will be transferred to the doctor immediately. Other calls will have a message sent to the doctor and the call returned.
- Please let the reception know if you think you may have an infectious rash or if you have been overseas and started to develop a cough, flu-like symptoms or diarrhoea. Or if you have been in contact with a person with a confirmed infectious disease.